New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) — Welcome to CT Style Express. Today, we bring you
The Law Down – where Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff shares her insight on important legal issues.
Today’s topic is: Car Accidents, and What to Do if You’ve Been in One. CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko asks Attorney Goff, “The holidays and New Years are such a busy time. Should we be more careful driving this time of year? Have you seen an increase in accidents?”
Watch this interview and learn the answers to these important questions:
- If someone is in a car accident, what’s the first thing they should do?
- Why is it important for someone to use a lawyer in this case?
- Should you always call 911 – even if it’s a minor accident?
- It’s upsetting to be in a car accident, but why is it important to
stay calm and level-headed.
- Should I take photos of the accident?