NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Welcome to CT Style Express. Today, we bring you The Law Down – where Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff shares her insight on important legal issues.
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko spoke with Attorney Goff about choosing the right lawyer, which is a big decision. It’s important for people to do their research.
Watch this interview to learn these about these important questions to ask, and what you should be looking for in a potential lawyer:
- How much of your practice is personal injury versus anything else you do?
- Ask them some personal questions, like, why they became a lawyer.
- Does the potential lawyer have an actual office you can visit?
- Will the Attorney Spokesperson actually be handling my case? Research how much
work that attorney actually handles themself.
- Ask to meet their office staff. Does this attorney invest in their office?
- Does the attorney go out of their way to make you feel comfortable?
- Get to know them on a personal level, if possible. Do they make eye contact and
make you feel like you’re important to them, or are they disengaged and
“just too busy” for you?
- Remember, you’re interviewing the lawyer – they’re not interviewing you.
To learn more, call 203-399-0000 ext. 1 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Goff Law Group on Facebook at @gofflawyer
Visit their website at https://gofflawgroup.net/