NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — CT Style has partnered with Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff, Founding Partner of Goff Law Group to bring you The Law Down!
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczeko spoke with personal injury attorney Brooke Goff, about how to pick the right attorney if you’ve been injured in an accident. You want the best possible representation, but how can you make that decision if you don’t know what you’re looking for? That’s why personal injury attorney Brooke Goff is here to help.
Watch this interview to learn about these important aspects of your search for the right
Personal Injury Attorney:
- When someone is injured, how do they even begin the process of finding an attorney?
- What are some of the key things to look for, to ensure it’s a good fit for you and your case?
- How important is it to feel comfortable with your attorney? Should this play a part in the decision?
- What are some of the questions people should be asking while interviewing lawyers?
- Is it acceptable to ask how much my case is worth?
- What about questioning the attorney’s success rate?
- How can choosing the right attorney impact someone’s case?
- How can I get a FREE Consultation with the Goff Law Group?
To learn more, call 203-399-0000 ext. 1 or e-mail email@example.com.
Follow Goff Law Group on Facebook at @gofflawyer
Visit their website at https://gofflawgroup.net/