NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — News 8 has partnered with Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff, Founding Partner of Goff Law Group to bring you The Law Down!
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczeko spoke with attorney Brooke Goff, to discuss what you should do if you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident.
Motorcycle accidents can be scary. There’s less protection for the rider than they would have in a car. Watch this interview to learn these important facts and more:
- What’s the first thing someone should do after a crash?
- Should I exchange information with the other driver?
- What about photos?
- Is there anything people should avoid?
- Why should someone seek an attorney in these cases?
- What separates the Goff Law Group from other practices?
- How can I get a FREE Consultation with the Goff Law Group?
To learn more, call 203-399-0000 ext. 1 or e-mail email@example.com.
Follow Goff Law Group on Facebook at @gofflawyer
Visit their website at https://gofflawgroup.net/