NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — News 8 has partnered with Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff, Founding Partner of Goff Law Group to bring you The Law Down!
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczeko spoke with personal injury attorney Brooke Goff, to discuss what you should do if you’ve been involved in a car accident.
Watch this interview to learn these important facts and more:
- What’s the first thing you should do if you have been hit by a car?
- Should I call an ambulance?
- What about taking photos of the accident scene?
- How should I document my injuries?
- What about insurance?
- How can I get a FREE Consultation with the Goff Law Group?
To learn more, call 203-399-0000 ext. 1 or e-mail email@example.com.
Follow Goff Law Group on Facebook at @gofflawyer
Visit their website at https://gofflawgroup.net/