NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — News 8 has partnered with Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff, Founding Partner of Goff Law Group to bring you The Law Down!
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko spoke with personal injury attorney Brooke Goff, to discuss what you should consider in picking the right attorney.
Watch this interview to learn these important facts and more:
- What should someone look for when picking an attorney?
- If someone has a consultation with a lawyer, what are some of the
questions they should ask?
- How can you tell if the attorney you’re considering will be a good fit?
- Should the type of injury or accident impact who you choose?
- Why is it important to pick the right attorney?
- How will this impact someone’s case?
- How long after an accident can you get an attorney? Is there a time limit?
- How can I get a FREE Consultation with the Goff Law Group?
To learn more, call 203-399-0000 ext. 1 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Goff Law Group on Facebook at @gofflawyer
Visit their website at https://gofflawgroup.net/