NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — News 8 has partnered with Personal Injury Attorney Brooke Goff, Founding Partner of Goff Law Group to bring you The Law Down!
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczeko recently met with Attorney Goff, to discuss Auto Insurance and what you need to know.
Watch this interview to learn these important facts and more:
- Why do I need to have Auto Insurance?
- What min. coverages do I need to protect myself?
- Do I need to have an insurance agent?
- What does “Full Coverage” mean?
- What is the difference between liability, underinsured,
uninsured motorist and med-pay? Do I need them all?
- How can I get a FREE Consultation with the Goff Law Group?
To learn more, call 203-399-0000 ext. 1 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Goff Law Group on Facebook at @gofflawyer
Visit their website at https://gofflawgroup.net/