We all know how important it is to stay active to maintain your health, particularly as you age.
But it can be a challenge to find the time and motivation.
Joining us today is Deb Kaplan-Lewis from UnitedHealthcare to discuss how you can incorporate easy, healthy habits into your lifestyle.
Staying active can help:
- Improve balance
- Prevent or delay certain conditions
- Elevate your mood
- Increase strength and resilience
If you want to learn more:
- Visit AdvantageUHC.com for information on UnitedHealthcare.
- Call your plan directly at the number on the back of their ID cards or check out their plan’s website.
- [IF TIME PERMITS: Your doctor is a great source of information about your unique health needs, so if you’re overdue for a check-up or if you’ve been putting off an appointment, pick up the phone today to schedule that appointment.]