NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — It sure is cold out there–and the winter weather plus dry heat in your home can really take a toll on how you look and feel.
Beauty & Wellness Expert Grace Gold has tips to bring you relief!
Hydrate your skin:
- Dr. Pawpaw balms $5-10 at CVS and Ulta
- Curél Lotions, $8 each, Amazon.com
Hydrate your hair:
- Roux Weightless Precious Oils Collection, sallybeauty.com & Amazon
Additional layer of protection:
- NanoBio Protect Nasal Antiseptic Solution at CVS, Amazon, Walmart
Special tip for women’s wellness:
- Femaxeen, $49, Femaxeen.com
To learn more, follow @MsGraceGold on Instagram or visit, GraceGold.com