New Haven, CT (WTNH) – CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko recently spoke with Dr. Joel Malin, an orthopedic surgeon at Bridgeport Hospital.
Dr. Malin answers the following questions:
- What advantages does this kind of surgery offer to patients?
- How long has Robot-Assisted orthopedic surgery existed?
- How has it improved in recent years?
- How long is the typical Robot-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery procedure compared with traditional surgery?
- What about the recovery time?
- What should we know about your team at Bridgeport Hospital?
To learn more, visit www.bridgeporthospital.org.