New Haven, CT (WTNH) – CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko recently spoke with Dr. Zane Saul, Chief of Infectious Diseases at Bridgeport Hospital about a new infectious disease called Monkey Pox, which we’re hearing about more often recently.
Dr. Saul answers the following questions:
- What exactly is Monkey Pox?
- How did it make its way to Connecticut and the rest of the United States?
- What are the symptoms to look out for?
- How infectious is this disease?
- How is Monkey Pox treated?
To learn more, visit www.bridgeporthospital.org.