New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – The use of Telehealth dramatically increased during the COVID-19 Pandemic. It still stands as a valuable resource for people to get the care they need.
CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko recently spoke with Jaclyn O’Connor, MD, Section Chief, Telehealth – Bridgeport Hospital.
In this segment, Dr. O’Connor explains what Telehealth is and how it works.
She answers the following questions:
- When is a telehealth visit with a doctor a viable option, compared to an
- What can be done during a virtual (telehealth) visit?
- Can one get prescriptions/referrals through a telehealth visit?
- Will the patient’s primary care provider be informed about the care
received by the patient?
- What happens if a patient needs a follow-up visit?
You can learn more at https://www.bridgeporthospital.org/