New Haven, Conn. (WTNH) – CT Style Host Natasha Lubczenko recently spoke with Dr. Justin Cahill, Interim Chair, Emergency Department at Bridgeport Hospital about common winter-related health problems to watch out for.
In this segment, Dr. Cahill answers the following questions:
- What are the most common winter-related health problems you see each year?
- Do all of these problems need to be treated at an Emergency Department – or are there other options?
- What can people do to better protect themselves from weather-related injuries or infections?
- What is the incidence of heart attacks and strokes during the winter, compared with the rest of the year?
- What about slip and falls?
To learn more, visit www.bridgeport hospital.org