NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Welcome to “Ask the Attorney.” We’re answering your toughest personal injury questions.

Joining us today to answer your most challenging personal injury questions, is Attorney John Haymond, Founder of the Haymond Law Firm.

Watch this interview and see what Attorney Haymond recommends to our viewer, Jerry, who could really use some advice today:

I was in a car accident two weeks ago. My car has a lot of damage and I have severe pain from the accident. My insurance sent me something called an Application for Benefits. What is this and do I need to see a doctor?  –  Jerry                                                                      

If you have personal injury questions you’d like answered right here on this segment, send them to,  You can also call 1-800-Haymond.

To learn more, click here.