NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) Do you have a wet, flooded basement or crawl space? Or maybe bowing foundation walls, or just a basement you want to finish? There’s a solution, if you do. Connecticut’s Morning Buzz Host Natasha Lubczenko Host recently met with Ross Mannuzza, General Manager of Connecticut Basement Systems, to discuss the variety of services offered by his company, which homeowners may not know about.
Ross wants to get the word out that basement re-finishing is just one of the divisions of Connecticut Basement Systems. Their snappy slogan, “All things Basementy” is well-known by Connecticut residents,
but there are so many more services people may want to take advantage of.
Watch the full interview above, as Ross discusses some of the newer products they have to offer.
This includes the following:
- Waterproofing – They will come and look at any waterproofing system in your home –
NOT just their own. They will inspect, clean and service any sump-pump system.
- Gutterguard System – They’ll climb the ladder so you don’t have to.
Self-Cleaning & Maintence-Free.
- Total Basement Finishing – Thinking about a man-cave? Now is a good time to start the process.
Need more space? This can add up to 1/3 of your home’s square footage.
- The Aspen – High Performance Air Purification. 3 stage air filtration system w/HEPA filter
- Structural Repairs – Cracks in the Foundation? Bowing Walls? Sagging Floors?
If you’re interested in any of the services discussed in this segment, the easiest way to connect is
to call Connecticut Basement System’s main phone number, 1-800-541-0487 and book an appointment at your convenience. Open 6 days a week. Or, visit their website at www. basementsontv.com