NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – Losing weight and burning fat can be tricky, but intermittent fasting could be a tool to help.Connecticut’s Morning Buzz Reporter Jillian Andrews recently spoke with Fitness and Metabolic Weight Loss Expert Lisa Lynn, who shared her expertise on how to do this correctly.
Watch this interview and you’ll learn about how to make your metabolism work to keep your body in fat burning mode, by controlling how much time passes between meals. You’ll see a before and after photo of one of Lisa’s clients who got “stuck” by fasting incorrectly. Lisa answers the following questions:
- What does the eating schedule for intermittent fasting look like?
- What happens to your metabolism if you fast for too long?
- You say a “14-10” fasting schedule is ideal? What does that mean?
- What’s the first thing you should do when you wake up, to boost
your metabolism and get energized?
- What about the first thing you’re supposed to eat in the morning?
- There are supplements that can help with this process, aren’t there?
LynFit Nutrition has a special offer for Connecticut’s Morning Buzz viewers:
Enter the Promo Code: “BURN FAT” and SAVE 30% off LynFit Nutrition’s Intermittent Fasting Supplements.
Visit Lisa’s website at www.lynfit.com