NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – Summer is coming to a close, which means it’s a great time to return to those home improvement projects you’ve been putting off. One of the easiest ways to update your home is by replacing an outdated tub or shower. Connecticut’s Morning Buzz Reporter Jillian Andrews recently spoke with Marci Katz, Vice President of Newpro Home Solutions, to talk about what options are available, without all of the challenges of a full bath remodel.
In this interview, Marci Katz, Vice President of NEWPRO Home Solutions talks about the many different options her company offers and answers the following important questions:
- What is popular right now when it comes to remodeling your bathroom?
- How can I change my bathroom in order to make it safer?
- Will I need anything special to clean a new shower/bath?
- What can customers expect from NEWPRO Bath Solutions?
- From start to finish, what does the process look like?
- Do I have to visit a showroom?
- How do I get a price quote?
For Connecticut’s Morning Buzz viewers, NEWPRO has a special End of Summer Savings Event: That’s 25% off your project, plus 12 months – no payments, no interest. OR, you can choose 5 years, no interest. And, just for our viewers today, they will take an extra $250 off your bath project, if you call right now, for a FREE Consultation 860-689-1921.
To learn more, visit www.newprobath.com