NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – Are you looking for a retirement income plan that will last? Surely, a lot of people are. CT Style Reporter Jillian Andrews was joined in the studio by Laura Lehrhaupt, Vice President and Operations Manager for Strategies for Wealth Management. She came in to share some tips and insights about how to set yourself up to have a guaranteed lifetime income, throughout your retirement.
Laura says, “It’s so important because, The Wall Street Journal released research which shows that when you have income in retirement, you’re not only happier, you live longer, because the stress of worrying about outliving your money goes away, right? So, it’s a very important, important part of planning your retirement.”
Strategies for Wealth Management has a special gift for our viewers, today. It’s their complimentary book, titled,“Rock Your Retirement,” which is available by scanning the QR Code on the screen. This gives you instant access to this informative, downloadable, e-version of the book. It’s a great way to get to know them and the services they offer.
Watch this interview, as Laura answers the following questions:
- For a lot of people, they’re wondering, “If I don’t even know how long I’m going to live, how do I know how much money I’ll need?”
- What’s the difference between “If-come” and “In-come” in retirement?
- You have a way to guarantee that someone can have income every month in their retirement?
- If a person has never worked with a financial advisor before, what are the first steps
if they come in to meet with you?
- Is it ever too late to meet with your advisors, to set up a plan?
- What is the most important tip you have for those approaching retirement?
- If I want to be able to spend my hard-earned income, without fear, in my retirement, is that something you can help me plan for?
Download the free e-book to learn about the various types of advice Strategies for Wealth Management can offer, when you partner with them in planning your financial future.
Scan the QR Code on the screen to get the book, and/or visit their website at www.strategies4wm.com where you can schedule a free 15-minute call.