SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- 49ers offensive assistant Katie Sowers will become the first woman to coach in the Super Bowl
- 49ers Jimmy Garoppolo: ‘It’s been a crazy whirlwind of a ride’
- Impeachment trial of President Donald Trump begins
- CT State Police investigating fatal officer-involved shooting in Waterbury
- UConn’s Gampel Pavilion turns 30