SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Bridgeport PD launch homicide investigation after missing man’s body found
- Judge grants injunction, prevents firing of Hamden officer involved in shooting of unarmed couple
- Capitol Report: Lawmakers bust a move, CT State Senator makes Forbes ’30 under 30′ list
- Capitol Report: Treasurer Wooden proposes ‘Responsible Gun Policy’
- Capitol Report: Lamont trucks and tolls, victory for Rhode Island truckers, town bonding packages