That's the gag in the promo for her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig this week.
In a one-minute teaser, McCarthy lip-syncs to "I Feel Pretty," from the musical "West Side Story."
She sings and dances her way to the makeup room, where she is transformed into the White House press secretary.
This week's "SNL" will air live across the country and feature musical guest Haim.
McCarthy's impression of Spicer as a high-strung, gum-chomping, belligerent White House spokesman debuted in Feburary and immediately went viral.
In March, she said on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that when "SNL" suggested she play the press secretary, she doubted she could pull it off. But with the help of prosthetics, including eye bags, McCarthy said, she was able to become "Spicey."
"The weird thing is I feel I look so much like my dad," she said. "I feel like my dad and Sean Spicer had a baby and it's me."
- State Troopers, Southbury police seek car break-in victims
- Candidate forum taking place in New Haven Sunday afternoon
- Trump back in Scotland to prepare for Putin talks
- Thai boys trapped in a cave mourn Navy SEAL who died during rescue
- Jaguar escapes habitat at Audubon Zoo, kills 6 animals
- Senator Blumenthal speaks about judge's landmark ruling against Trump immigration policy
- PD: North Haven man charged with 2 counts of manslaughter
- How to escape a rip current
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms to wrap up Friday afternoon
- Oppressive heat wave continues
- EPA: Poor air quality expected for Connecticut on Tuesday
- Staying safe in the summer heat
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center reminds parents to watch for kids in hot cars
- Connecticut residents keep cool in blazing heat
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Connecticut State Troopers and Southbury police are seeking recent victims of...Read More »
News 8 is your local election headquarters.Read More »
A landmark decision by a federal judge in Bridgeport strikes a blow to...Read More »
One North Haven man is facing multiple charges.Read More »
Connecticut Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro wants more information about the...Read More »
We have a little less than one month to go until the Aug. 14 primaries.Read More »
We don't know if it will take 1.21 Jigawatts or a DeLorean, but UConn physics professor Ron Mallett is working on the possibility of time travel.Read More »
Back in 2010, Susan Bysiewicz lost her bid for attorney general when it was discovered she was not qualified to be the state's top prosecutor.Read More »