MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile police in Alabama said Davis accidentally shot himself at a Red Roof Inn.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- ¿Qué Pasa? 2 de Diciembre de 2020: Titulares populares de la mañana
- Wednesday’s Warriors: Bristol Eastern HS student council shows gratitude to school staff during pandemic
- All aboard the Holiday Train Show in Essex, running with safety protocols in place amid pandemic
- News 8 to host ‘Connecticut’s Shot in the Arm,’ a virtual town hall with local health officials, leaders to discuss COVID-19 vaccine
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions