VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Twenty cats found living in a storage unit in Virginia are now up for adoption at Virginia Beach Animal Care.
According to a social media post from the shelter, the owner lost their home and was keeping the cats there.
The shelter released video of some of the cats. While understandably scared, the new arrivals appear to be in good health, according to the adoption center.
The cats are ready to be adopted into a new loving home. The Virginia Beach Animal Care and Adoption Center is located at 341 S Birdneck Rd.
Virginia Beach Animal Enforcement Supervisor Meghan Conti has not released any additional information at this time because the case is still under investigation.
- With CT’s COVID numbers still relatively low, it looks like Gov. Lamont could be preparing to roll back more pandemic restrictions
- J&J doses to be game-changer for Yale Health; update on children hospitalized with COVID-19
- News 8 gets answers for viewers impacted by unemployment overpayment
- Waterbury holds Connecticut’s first COVID vaccine clinic solely for teachers, school staff, paraeducators, bus drivers
- Homeless moved from shelters to hotels to help protect them against COVID-19