WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to troopers with the Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) a 5-year-old boy was pulled over driving his parents’ car on the freeway on Monday.
UHP said a trooper in Weber County initiated a traffic stop on what he thought was an impaired driver. Turns out it was a young man, age 5, troopers added.
UHP said he told troopers he left home after an argument with his mom, in which she told him she would not buy him a Lamborghini. He decided he’d take the car and go to California to buy one himself. Troopers said he might have been short on the purchase amount, as he only had $3 dollars in his wallet.
Troopers said the 5-year-old somehow made his way up onto the freeway in his parents’ car.
What others are clicking on:
- Money Wisdom: FAQ’s about Social Security
- Rain and Gusty Winds This Morning, Drying Out This Afternoon
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- New Britain firefighters investigating heavy house fire on Osgood Avenue