PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — An unexpected surprise was captured off the coast of Northwest Florida of a whale shark on Aug. 9.
The owner of the charter boat in Pensacola Beach spotted the whale shark.
“Before we even determined what was going on I had my fins on, mask on, camera in my hand and hit the water when we were about 600 feet from it and swam right up to it,” said Lucas Doran, scuba instructor.
This video is courtesy of Shark Quest Adventures.
Okaloosa County resident Kenneth Worley and his family shared amazing video of a whale shark encounter off the coast of Destin.
RGC Media, Inc. edited a video for the City of Destin.
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- CT lawmakers dig into second day of special session: Energy Bill, Transfer Act, absentee ballot counting still to debate
- Some churches leaders in CT say they’re pleased yet anxious over changes coming to services in Phase 3
- Biden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize