(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- Part of Route 9 southbound in Middletown closed due to a multi-vehicle accident
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93
- New Haven Symphony Orchestra’s spring concert tickets are now on sale
- Elephants kill suspected poacher at South African national park
- Couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years