(WTNH) - You hear a lot about companies packing up and leaving Connecticut but it's not all bad news for our state's economy.
A new Bloomberg study ranks Connecticut with the fourth most innovative economy in the country.
The report looks at factors like research and development, patent activity, productivity, and the number of people with science and engineering degrees.
Only California, Massachusetts, and Washington ranked higher than us.
Judge: Anheuser-Busch must pull some ads
Rihanna feels the pressure as she makes
- State police and Lifestar responding to fall victim in Colchester
- Bicyclist dies from injuries after a collision with car in Wallingford
- Neighbors back in their homes after vacant building collapses in Waterbury
- Yoga teacher found alive after missing for 2 weeks in Hawaii forest
- State trooper who responded to 9/11 attacks added to Law Enforcement Memorial
- Quinnipiac alumnus donates $1M to help pay tuition to university veterans
- Hamden mayor declares golf course emergency over unpaid water bill
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
At least seven people are dead -- five in Missouri, one in Oklahoma and one in Iowa -- after severe weather hit the Plains this week.Read More »
- Another day of tornadoes in Midwest, but St. Louis spared
- Tornadoes on the Plains not as bad as feared; threat remains
- Tornado damage in New Haven County still being repaired one year later
- Reflecting on Connecticut tornadoes 1 year later
- Today's Connecticut Forecast
- A Mostly Dry Memorial Day Weekend
- Connecticut experiencing high pollen counts this week
The 2019 Miss Puerto Rico of greater Hartford Cultural Pageant took place in...Read More »
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Officials are responding to victim who fell in the area of Amston Road in...Read More »
Police are responding to a car vs. bike accident in the area of South...Read More »
Waterbury police responded to a building collapse on Baldwin Street early...Read More »
Connecticut state police are honoring one of their own who died of cancer...Read More »
It's a beautiful day on Saturday which means it's a great day for a little soccer on the pitch.Read More »