NORWALK, Conn. (WTNH) – The Fire Marshal is trying to figure out how a fire got started in a Norwalk apartment.
The Norwalk Fire Department responded to a fire that happened in the bedroom at the unit 705. The fire caused extensive damage to the rear of the structure from the ground through the roof, and to the interior of the unit.
The damage reached the upper floors of the adjacent unit 704. This was also extinguished.
Firefighters ventilated the roof to put out the fire and prevent it from spreading.