Pool heater, filter system catches fire on Ludlow Road in Westport

Fairfield

WESTPORT, Conn. (WTNH) — Saturday night in Westport, firefighters were dispatched to a fire involving a pool heater at a home on Ludlow Road.

When crews arrived they found a pool heater and filtration system actively burning next to the house.

The fire damage was limited to the pool equipment and did not impact the home.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss