FAIRFIELD, Conn. (WTNH) — Trader Joe’s at 2258 Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield is temporarily closed for the second time after more employees tested positive for COVID-19.
The company says the last day any of them were at work was Thursday.
The store is scheduled to reopen on Wednesday.
April 2, the store was closed temporarily for precautionary cleaning and sanitization due to coronavirus concerns.
Earlier this month, other stores outside of Connecticut that closed temporarily for cleaning included:
- Saugus, MA – Trader Joe’s on 358 Broadway
- Paramus, NJ – Trader Joe’s on 404 Rt 17 N
- Hartsdale, NY – Trader Joe’s on 215 N Central Ave
- Arlington, VA – Trader Joe’s on 1109 N Highland St
- Merrick, NY – Trader Joe’s on 1714 Merrick Rd
- Metairie, LA – Trader Joe’s on 2949 Veterans Blvd
While those stores were closed, Trader Joe’s says payments for employees’ scheduled shifts will be honored.
All other Connecticut locations remain open at this time. To find a store near you, click here.