(WTNH) — Fireworks will be back this year. Towns and cities across the state are starting to announce their 4th of July plans.
- East Haven – 2021 Beach Party and Fireworks Celebration on June 26 at 9:20 p.m. Parking available at Momauguin School and other areas.
- Middlebury – Quassy Amusement and Waterpark will host a 3D fireworks show on July 3 at 10:15 p.m. Special viewing glasses sold for $2 to benefit Give Kids the World Village. Fees apply for rides, food, attractions, parking.
- New Britain – July 4 – Tickets for the Great American Boom are on sale. It’s $10 to park at the 1,200 spots this year. Organizers say tickets will go quickly.
- New Haven – Fireworks will be set off from the top of East Rock Park on July 4. Watch in-person or on WTNH.com at 9:15 p.m.
- Newington – The “Life. Be in it. Extravaganza” will be held from July 14-17. On July 17, there will be fireworks.
- Stamford – Stratford’s annual Fireworks display will be returning after being canceled last year due to COVID-19 concerns. This year’s fireworks display will take place at approximately 9:00 pm on Thursday, July 1st at Short Beach.
- Waterbury – July 4
Director of the New Britain Parks and Recreation Department Erik Barbieri said of their Great American Boom fireworks event, “It was such a success last year. We sold out the parking lot and Willow Brook Park. We will sell it out again, I’m sure. It means a lot to a lot of people. A lot of family and friends getting together that time of year as you know.”