MANCHESTER, Conn. (WTNH) — Fire officials have given the all clear after a gas leak in Manchester on Thursday.
The leak was found in the basement of a home on Flower Street just before 5:30 p.m. last night. People in the area were briefly evacuated while Eversource shut down power and made repairs.
Officials say everyone made it back to their homes Friday morning.
Free download: Access Connecticut breaking news, weather, stream newscasts live and more on-the-go with News 8 alerts directly to your phone.