MANCHESTER, Conn. (WTNH) - Manchester police are currently searching for a wanted 33-year-old man who allegedly committed sexual assault against a minor. They are asking citizens to call them if they have any information.
Manchester police are searching for 33-year-old Marvin Argueta-Recinos. According to police, Argueta-Recinos fled from officers after providing a confession to detectives of a sexual assault against minor he allegedly committed.
Police say Argueta-Recinos may be in Manchester, East Hartford, or California using a different name. They believe he has ties to El Salvador.
Police ask that if you have any information on Argueta-Recinos to contact the Manchester Police Department at (860) 645-5500 or Detective Jason Pontz at (860) 645-5578.
- Hartford museum is home to a newly authenticated Van Gogh painting
- Celebrating Women: Connecticut Women in Aviation
- Public Health Committee votes to raise purchasing age of smoking products
- Torrington PD: 3rd arrest made in connection with fatal drug overdose
- Lawmakers held public hearing on legalizing marijuana at State Capitol Friday
- Wallingford food pantry looking for donations
- E-Sports emerging across country as high schools assemble teams
Winter 2019 has come and is pretty much gone for Connecticut.Read More »
- Springtime allergies return as weather warms up
- Scattered showers for Friday evening, snow/wintry mix in higher elevations
- On this day, the blizzard of 1888 swept Connecticut off its feet
- Connecticut State Police ready to assist during winter storm
- Connecticut residents ready for winter storm on Sunday night
- Travelers prepared as snowy March storm moves across Connecticut
- Lt. Gov. says Connecticut is ready for round 2 of snow
At the Capitol Friday, the Public Health Committee voted to advance a bill...Read More »
Torrington Police make a 3rd arrest in connection with a fatal drug overdose...Read More »
The hearings started at 10:00 am Friday morning with dozens testifying either...Read More »