MERIDEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Four Meriden police detectives were injured, and six people were arrested Thursday night after a days-long crime spree spanned at least five communities in Connecticut.

Two detectives inside a Meriden police cruiser were injured when they were hit by a stolen car on South Broad Street, police said. Two other detectives inside were also hurt when their cruiser struck a curb.

Six people ran from the Mazda, which police said was reported out of Darien. Surveillance video obtained by News 8 shows police chasing the suspects and taking them into custody.

Kyle Mitchell-Howe, 20, Robert Barbera, 18, and four juveniles allegedly stole multiple cars and carried out armed robberies in Torrington, Wallingford, Southington, and Branford earlier Thursday.

“Most of the evidence gathered belonged to the victims of these crimes,” Meriden police chief Roberto Rosado said at a press conference Friday morning.

Police also believe the suspects torched a car in Hubbard Park and were recklessly driving head-on toward people and the police.

“In the last 24 hours of this crime spree, the suspects were not only committing violent offenses, but they were also driving erratically at Meriden and Wallingford police cruisers,” Rosado said. “We had citizens reporting the same.”

“I don’t want to be here,” Meriden Mayor Kevin Scarpati said. “I don’t want to join members of agencies all across Connecticut thanking them for their great work that shouldn’t have happened.”

Mitchell-Howe and Barbera are charged with larceny of a motor vehicle, conspiracy to commit larceny of a motor vehicle and interfering. Barbera is also charged with three counts of risk of injury to a minor, evading responsibility, operating without a license, reckless endangerment first-degree, reckless driving, and engaging in a pursuit.

The judge decreased Mitchell-Howe’s bond from $500,000 to $100,000. He’s due back in court on Sept. 22.

Barbera’s bond was decreased from $1 million to $800,000. A remote hearing is set for Sept. 8.