Officials say in April, units received a tip which led to an investigation into a possible marijuana grow operation at 182 South Main Street in Manchester.
While executing a search warrant, officials found a grow system featuring lights, ballasts, ventilation systems, filters and paraphernalia. Police then seized 40 marijuana plants, 1,500 marijuana vaporizer cartridges, marijuana edibles and more than seven pounds of marijuana packaged for sale. Units estimate the street value of this contraband to be more than $70,000.
Officers arrested 44-year-old Neil Alibrio who faces several charges including operating a drug factory and possession with intent to sell.
Police say Alibrio also had cocaine in his possession at the time of his arrest.
He was released on bond and will appear in court at a later date.
Units say the investigation is ongoing and that more arrests are expected.
- Florida inmates help rescue baby after dad locks keys in car
- State Trooper, Colebrook residents corral pig roaming around town
- PD: Person hit by vehicle, stabbed in Norwalk
- RACE BLOG: Denny Hamlin wins Daytona 500 in overtime
- 1 man arrested after security incident at Florida airport
- 17 hurt following 49-vehicle pileup near Denver airport
- 1 in custody following Bridgeport pursuit
You know, it seems like such a no-brainer after a storm. You go outside, you shovel the driveway and sidewalk and, finally, you clear your car of snow and ice. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.Read More »
- Report-It Recap: Connecticut cleans up from Tuesday snow storm
- Monitoring the roads on Tuesday evening in one of our Storm Team 8 Mobile Weather Labs
- Crews in North Haven ready for winter weather on Tuesday
- Cities, towns around state preparing for another winter storm
- Connecticut cities and towns prepare for Tuesday's winter storm
- 2018 was 4th warmest, but next 5 years could break records
- Wintry weather across Connecticut, snow tapering off Monday morning
Police in Naugatuck are launching an internal affairs investigation regarding...Read More »
A Connecticut State Trooper and Colebrook residents came together to corral a...Read More »
Two fires just blocks from each other in less than a week have neighbors in...Read More »