(WTNH) — The deadline for Access Health CT‘s 2020 health insurance open enrollment period is Wednesday, January 15.
Customers have until the end of January 15th to select a plan. People who already have one can pick a new one until then. Coverage for anyone who signs up between now and then will start at the beginning of February.
- New Opportunities, Inc. in Waterbury
- Raymond Library in East Hartford
- Bloomfield Health District in West Hartford
- Joseph Trapasso Community House in Branford, Tuesday at 5 p.m.
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport, Wednesday at 5 p.m.
Access Health CT is the state’s official health insurance marketplace.