(WTNH) — June celebrations and events, both in-person and virtual, are happening this year for Pride Month.
Pride month is an annual tradition celebrating the LGBTQ+ community.
Several communities around the state are gearing up to celebrate this year. In Middletown, the city will dedicate a crosswalk on Main Street and raise a flag at city hall on Tuesday.
Take a look at some other celebratory events happening this month.
June 4 – 13
- Hartford: 34th Connecticut LGBTQ Film Festival
- Colchester: Pride in the Vines
- Middletown: Virtual: 3rd Annual Middletown Parade
- New London: Gag Reflex: A Gay Stand-Up Comedy Show
- Southington: Gag Reflex: A Gay Stand-Up Comedy Show
- Hartford: Queer Folks, Pride Strong!
- New London: Pink Eggs & Glam Drag Brunch w/ Pissi Myles
- Hartford: House Of Lay Presents Ride With Pride
- Hartford: Loosey LaDuca Presents Brunch In Heels
- Ridgefield: Ridgefield Pride in the Park
- West Hartford: Virtual: West Hartford Pride