Officials say on Wednesday, Shelton police arrested 45-year-old Christopher Galvin.
Police say Galvin is accused of having an ongoing sexual relationship with an underage girl.
According to authorities, Galvin met the victim online when she was 13-years-old.
Galvin was initially arrested on Jan. 16, 2018 as part of the investigation. He was charged with sexual assault in the 4th degree and harassment in the 2nd degree.
On Wednesday, Galvin was also charged with sexual assault in the 2nd degree, risk of injury to a minor and enticing a minor by computer.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday
- Protest against tolls held in Berlin
- UPDATE: juvenile in custody after concluded investigation of threat targeting Willimantic school
- Ed O'Brien seeks Democratic Nomination for West Haven mayor
- Bill would allow automatic voter registration at agencies
- New Haven PD: deceased body found near low tide marsh
- North Haven PD: Two suspects wanted for stolen car, wallet
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft 'truly sorry' in wake of alleged sex scandal
Winter 2019 has come and is pretty much gone for Connecticut.Read More »
- Springtime allergies return as weather warms up
- Clear and cold for Saturday evening
- On this day, the blizzard of 1888 swept Connecticut off its feet
- Connecticut State Police ready to assist during winter storm
- Connecticut residents ready for winter storm on Sunday night
- Travelers prepared as snowy March storm moves across Connecticut
- Lt. Gov. says Connecticut is ready for round 2 of snow
A juvenile was taken into custody on Saturday afternoon after Willimantic...Read More »
West Haven's former mayor is jumping back into the mayoral race.Read More »
Advocates pressing for bill that would allow automatic voter registration at...Read More »
New Haven Police report a body was found in the low tide marsh adjacent to...Read More »