Watertown Police Detective and Patrol Divisions raided a home on Pullen Avenue. Officials executed a search warrant and seized nearly 240 bags of heroin, oxycodone pills, xanax, cocaine, and marijuana, among other illegal drugs and paraphilia.
Police say packaging material and pills packaged for sale were found. They also seized nearly $2,000 in cash.
Authorities arrested 30-year-old Amador Vega, who was renting a room at that address.
Related Content: Drug sale investigation leads to 5 arrests at Watertown home
Vega is facing numerous drug charges, including operating a drug factory.
He is currently being held on a $200,000 bond and is expected to be arraigned in Waterbury Superior Court on Friday.
Detectives say Vega was on probation at the time of his arrest. He has both a narcotic and firearm history.
- US News & World Report: Two Connecticut children's hospitals receive high rankings
- Reducing risk of stroke while repairing a blocked artery
- Lamont signs bill increasing Connecticut's smoking age to 21
- Controversial superlative given to student with autism
- Former energy worker stole thousands of dollars from customers who prepaid for heating fuel
- Injured trooper released from Bridgeport Hospital after weekend car collision
- Parents ask court to stop release of vaccination rates
Ash trees and oak trees are becoming more and more scarce across the state of Connecticut all because of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moths.Read More »
- Eye on the Storm - Hurricane season by the experts
- Jupiter will get so close to Earth this month that the planet and its largest moons will be visible
- The science behind studying mosquitoes this season
- Safety dos and don'ts of handling a tornado outbreak
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- After several quiet years, tornadoes erupt in United States
- Rain continues through Tuesday evening
The New London Police Chief gave a big 'thank you' to Hannah Schukei on...Read More »
Yale New Haven Children's Hospital is getting national recognition in the...Read More »
There's an option more doctors are considering to unblock an artery in...Read More »
Class superlatives are supposed to be a fun part of the end of the school...Read More »
A former energy company worker is under arrest and has been accused of...Read More »
The New London Police Chief gave a big 'thank you' to Hannah Schukei for spotting a 2-year-old boy wandering the streets of New London alone at 4 a.m. Monday morning.Read More »
Yale New Haven Children's Hospital is getting national recognition in the latest rankings from US News and World Report.Read More »
A Connecticut college campus that closed in December is up for auction.Read More »