Watch Good Morning Connecticut

Gas leak evacuates Cromwell school


A Cromwell school was evacuated due to a gas leak on Friday morning. 

The Cromwell Superintendent’s Office say that there was a gas leak at Woodside Intermediate School at 30 Woodside Road, which is across the street from Cromwell Middle School. 

Students and staff were evacuated from that intermediate school to the middle school. 

However, school officials say everything is back to normal and students are back in the school. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss