NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Eleven people have been federally charged and accused of dealing drugs in New Haven’s Fair Haven neighborhood, according to Vanessa Roberts Avery, Connecticut’s United States Attorney.
The FBI began investigating a drug trafficking ring in June 2022, according to the announcement.
The investigators seized more than 650 grams of fentanyl, 160 grams of heroin, more than 1,000 oxycodone pills and seven guns.
The following people have been charged:
- Mariano Irizarry, a.k.a. “Pop” and “Papo,” 39, of New Haven
- Luis Sanchez-Vazquez, 35, of New Haven
- Dianna Zeilik, 53, of New Haven
- Luis Garcia, 34, of New Haven
- Kelvin Alvarado, a.k.a. “Kelz” and “Kel Bucks,” 23, of New Haven
- Ryan Bramwell, a.k.a. “Corona” and “Rona,” 29, of New Haven
- Yhamanda Wallen, 29, of New Haven
- Jaquet Jacobs, a.k.a. “Fifty,” 32, of New Haven
- Marcus Jacobs, a.k.a. “Slice,” 31, most recently of New Haven
- Justin Gallogly, a.k.a. “White Pudge,” 28, of New Haven
- Denzell Suggs, 27, of Hamden