DUXBURY, Mass. (WTNH) — The 8-month-old boy flown to a hospital after he and his two older siblings were found unresponsive in their Duxbury, Mass., home earlier this week died, Friday morning, according to Plymouth County District Attorney Tim Cruz.

Lindsay Clancy, 32, is accused of killing her 5-year-old daughter, Cora Clancy, and 3-year-old son, Dawson Clancy, Tuesday night.

Her 8-month-old son, Callan, was injured and flown to a Boston area hospital, where he died just after 11:15 a.m. Friday, WCVB reported.

“(Friday), at approximately 12:30 p.m., the state Office of the Chief Medical Examiner contacted Massachusetts State Police assigned to our office to report that at 11:18 a.m. (Friday), the third Clancy child was pronounced deceased at Children’s Hospital in Boston,” District Attorney spokeswoman Beth Stone said in a statement obtained by WCVB.

News 8 confirmed Clancy graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Quinnipiac University in 2012.

Authorities arrived at a house in Duxbury on Tuesday night after receiving reports that a woman jumped out of a window. They found her and the children unconscious with obvious signs of trauma. Clancy remains hospitalized and will be arraigned on homicide charges after she is released, Cruz said. It appears the children were strangled, he added.

Late Wednesday, Cruz said on Twitter that an arrest warrant had been issued for Clancy for two counts of homicide and three each for strangulation and assault and battery with a deadly weapon for the deaths of her two children. It’s unclear what additional charges will be filed in connection with Callan’s death.

Clancy remains hospitalized in police custody.

“This is an unimaginable, senseless tragedy, and it is an ongoing investigation,” Cruz said at a news conference Tuesday near the scene in Duxbury, a coastal town about 30 miles south of Boston.

Police and firefighters responded to the home just after getting a 911 call from a male resident who reported the woman jumped out the window, Cruz said. He said Cora and Dawson were pronounced dead at a hospital, while Callan was flown to a Boston hospital for treatment.

According to The Boston Globe, Clancy is a labor and delivery nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital.

“We are shocked and saddened to learn of this unthinkable tragedy,” the hospital said in a statement provided by Michael Morrison, the senior director of external communications. “We extend our deepest sympathies to all those affected by these devastating events.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.