The property will be hosting a special day for younger kids with ages 5 years and younger. Kids will receive a free all-day wristband when accompanied by a paid adult.
Not only kids, but the entire family is welcome to enjoy a day in the Quassy Amusement and Waterpark.
They just started a new policy for kids under 24 months of age. The Grand Carousel, train and entrance into the beach and waterpark will be free when an adult family member accompanies them.
The Park counts with the award-winning Wooden Warrior roller coaster, Reverse Time, Music Fest, Grand Carousel and many other rides. It also includes 15 slides, a play arena and a splash pad for toddlers. It features a laser maze attraction in its huge arcade building.
The property also has a restaurant, redemption arcade, games, live entertainment and special events.
The ride area of Quassy will operate weekends starting April 27 with the waterpark and Quassy Beach ramping up for the summer season on May 25. Daily operation will begin June 4 through Labor Day.
Quassy is located at 2132 Middlebury Road, Route 64, in Middlebury, Conn.
To find more information about the park visit the Quassy website at www.quassy.com.
- State police and Lifestar responding to fall victim in Colchester
- Bicyclist dies from injuries after a collision with car in Wallingford
- Neighbors back in their homes after vacant building collapses in Waterbury
- Yoga teacher found alive after missing for 2 weeks in Hawaii forest
- State trooper who responded to 9/11 attacks added to Law Enforcement Memorial
- Quinnipiac alumnus donates $1M to help pay tuition to university veterans
- Hamden mayor declares golf course emergency over unpaid water bill
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
At least seven people are dead -- five in Missouri, one in Oklahoma and one in Iowa -- after severe weather hit the Plains this week.Read More »
- Another day of tornadoes in Midwest, but St. Louis spared
- Tornadoes on the Plains not as bad as feared; threat remains
- Tornado damage in New Haven County still being repaired one year later
- Reflecting on Connecticut tornadoes 1 year later
- Today's Connecticut Forecast
- A Mostly Dry Memorial Day Weekend
- Connecticut experiencing high pollen counts this week
The 2019 Miss Puerto Rico of greater Hartford Cultural Pageant took place in...Read More »
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Officials are responding to victim who fell in the area of Amston Road in...Read More »
Police are responding to a car vs. bike accident in the area of South...Read More »
Waterbury police responded to a building collapse on Baldwin Street early...Read More »
Connecticut state police are honoring one of their own who died of cancer...Read More »