Right now, Scores is located in an old warehouse on St. John Street.
However, the owner wants to change names and move to a spot on Wallace Street. But, that plan is not sitting well with a lot of people.
The proposed new location is about 1,100 feet from another club, Catwalk, which is on East Street.
Mayor Toni Harp said she is letting the Zoning Committee do what they need to do.
A Board of Zoning appeals meeting is scheduled for Dec. 11th.
- Israel flying to moon after SpaceX launch
- Keurig has come out with a machine that makes cocktails instead of coffee
- Congresswoman DeLauro warns about jump in drug prices
- 8 Things To Do This Weekend: Home & Garden Show, Oscar Party and 'Spamalot'
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills
- Hartford police respond to fifth homicide of the year
- Michael Buble blown away by West Hartford local's powerhouse voice when she sings 'At Last'
A wintry mess across Connecticut on Wednesday, and we're not alone. Ice, snow, and freezing temps are creating tough conditions across the country. Here's ABC's Zachary Kiesch.Read More »
- News 8 takes a trip to Ridge Road School in North Haven with the mobile weather lab
- Slick commute, icy overnight for Connecticut
- This past January was the third warmest January ever
- Has precipitation this winter been 'normal?'
- Connecticut State Troopers on the lookout for ice missiles after snowstorm
- Report-It Recap: Connecticut cleans up from Tuesday snow storm
- Monitoring the roads on Tuesday evening in one of our Storm Team 8 Mobile Weather Labs
Looking for weekend fun? We have eight suggestions for activities including...Read More »
The Hartford Police Department is investigating the fifth homicide of this year.Read More »
Some people in Killingworth are trying to put a stop to plans for a solar farm.Read More »
A New Britain man was struck by a vehicle on Thursday night and sustained...Read More »
Looking for weekend fun? We have eight suggestions for activities including the Home & Garden Show, WINter Weekend and Spamalot!Read More »