It’s that time of year again- New Haven Restaurant Week returns this week!
29 restaurants in the New Haven area will be offering specials at an exclusive and value-driven price from Monday, April 7 to Friday, April 12.
Special two- and three-course, prix fixe menus will be offered at $17 per person for lunch and $31 per person for dinner, excluding tax and gratuity.
“Restaurant Week is one of my favorite times of the year because it provides us with a really fun way to support the countless hardworking people in the industry,” said Mayor Toni Harp. “We’re fortunate to have so many incredible restaurants participating in this community-wide event.”
Park New Haven will offer a discounted rate of $5 parking in the Temple Street and Crown Street garages and Granite Square, between 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
The Shops at Yale will also offer $5 parking at lots located at 255 Crown Street(behind Pacifico & South Bay) and 161 York Street (behind Harvest).
Here’s the full list of 29 restaurants for this edition of New Haven Restaurant Week:
- 116 Crown (Modern Mediterranean)
- Adriana’s Restaurant (Italian)
- Atelier Florian (Belgian/French)
- Barcelona Wine Bar (Spanish Tapas)
- Basta Trattoria (Organic Italian)
- Cask Republic (Modern American)
- Christopher Martin’s Restaurant (American Bistro)
- Geronimo Tequila Bar and Southwest Grill (Southwestern)
- Goodfellas Restaurant (Italian)
- Hamilton Park (New England Bistro)
- Harvest Wine Bar (Modern American/Farm-to-Table)
- Heirloom (Coastal Farm Cooking)
- Jack’s Bar & Steakhouse (American Steakhouse)
- John Davenport’s (Coastal New England)
- L’Orcio (Italian)
- Miya’s Sushi (Sustainable Sushi)
- Olea (Spanish-Mediterranean)
- Olmo (Elevated Comfort Food)
- Pacifico (Nuevo Latino)
- ROÌA Restaurant and Café (French, Italian)
- Shell & Bones Oyster Bar and Grill (Seafood, Steak & Raw Bar
- Sherkaan Indian Street Food (Indian)
- Soul de Cuba Café (Traditional Cuban)
- South Bay (Mediterranean)
- Tarry Lodge (Italian)
- Temple Grill (American Grill)
- Tre Scalini (Italian)
- Union League Café (French)
- Zinc (Modern American)