The Hartford Business Journal reports that a Taco Bell Cantina will be built into a 4,100 square foot location at 956 Chapel Street. The location will be the first Taco Bell Cantina in New England.
The developer, Cantina Hospitality, a Greenwich-based Taco Bell and Applebee's franchisee, told the Hartford Business Journal that their goal is to have the new cantina open in late summer or early fall, as Yale students return for the fall semester.
Initially, the journal reports that the restaurant will serve beer, wine, and three signature frozen cocktails, along with the full Taco Bell menu.
Scott Fisher, Director of Marketing for Cantina Hospitality, told the Hartford Business Journal that they are excited that this location will be the first in New England.
"It's going to be more of a place where you can go and hang out and enjoy Taco Bell food and alcohol. It's a very limited concept. We're very excited Taco Bell has chosen us to do it."
- North Carolina gov pleads with storm evacuees to be patient
- Kavanaugh's accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies
- Lawsuit filed against gas company after Massachusetts blasts
- Officials in Middletown seek federal funding to fix collapsing wall along Connecticut River
- Michael Jordan donates $2M for hurricane relief in NC
- Hamden Police Bust Alleged Stolen Car Thief
- Trump to visit Carolinas on Wednesday
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Cooper: Florence a 'monumental disaster' for NC
- Showers moving out of state during Tuesday evening commute
- SAD UPDATE: Body recovered of 1-year-old baby that was swept away in NC floodwaters
- Death toll rises to 11 as Florence pours on the rain
- Florence pours on the rain in the Carolinas; death toll at 5
- Bright start then cloudy finish to Monday before rain from Florence arrives
- Caught on Cam: Boy rescued from water during rip current warning
The National Weather Service says a microburst, not a tornado, caused damage...Read More »
Lawyers filed a class action lawsuit Tuesday on behalf of people who were...Read More »
Harbor Park is one of the jewels of Middletown, showcasing the beauty of the...Read More »
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
New Haven Police responded to a car fire at a gas station Tuesday night.Read More »
Officials at Sesame Workshop are denying the claim of a former writer that said the classic characters Bert and Ernie are more than close friends.Read More »
The National Weather Service says a microburst, not a tornado, caused damage in a town near Boston as the remnants of Hurricane Florence brought strong winds and heavy rains to New England.Read More »