EAST HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) - East Haven police have made two arrests in connection to a stolen car.
Police say 18-year-old Noel Adon of New Haven led officers on a chase.
According to officials, a 17-year-old was also involved in the pursuit.
Related Content: 2 teens arrested following multi-town police pursuit
Authorities say both were transported to a local hospital for treatment.
The two were then arrested and charged.
Adon was held on a $10,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on May 2.
The teen was also given a juvenile court date of May 2.
- Can gaming rehab break the addictive cycle of online video games?
- Union: 89 AT&T jobs being cut from Meriden call center
- Chicago police: Singer R. Kelly arrested at precinct
- East Haven police arrest man, female juvenile for suspected possession of narcotics and stolen car
- Milford police arrest 2 Stratford suspects linked to 25+ car burglaries
- Torrington police arrest West Haven man on narcotics possession charge
- Program helps CT disabled child skiers conquer more than slopes
A winter storm that swept through the Southwest and brought a rare snowfall to the Las Vegas Strip and the mountains above Malibu in California pounded north-central Arizona with record amounts.Read More »
- A wintry mess creating troubles, dangers across the country
- News 8 takes a trip to Ridge Road School in North Haven with the mobile weather lab
- Slick commute, icy overnight for Connecticut
- This past January was the third warmest January ever
- Has precipitation this winter been 'normal?'
- Connecticut State Troopers on the lookout for ice missiles after snowstorm
- Report-It Recap: Connecticut cleans up from Tuesday snow storm
East Haven police conducted two arrests on Wednesday after a female juvenile...Read More »
A Stratford man and woman are accused of breaking into more than 25 cars in...Read More »
The Torrington Police Department arrested a West Haven man Friday morning for...Read More »
"It helps to reinforce that there's no reason he can't do what all other kids...Read More »
The federal government is making investments to improve and protect the...Read More »