A man is suspected of robbing KeyBank on Grand Avenue in the Fair Haven neighborhood on Tuesday around 4:00 p.m.
Police said the man was last seen running up Ferry Street toward Clay Street.
Related Content: New Haven police investigating Tuesday afternoon bank robbery
The Connecticut Bankers Reward Association is offering a $500 reward for information leading to an arrest.
If you have any information, New Haven police ask that you give them a call.
Free download: Access Connecticut breaking news, weather, stream newscasts live and more on-the-go with News 8 alerts directly to your phone.
- Tolls stalled, may need Special Session
- Bear euthanized after killing dog in Burlington
- Dressbarn, women's clothing chain, to close all its 650 stores
- Police identify Milford homicide victim
- Replacing a crumbling foundation from start to finish
- Officials announce H.O.P.E initiative aimed at opioid prevention and education
- Loaded glock handgun magazine found at North Haven movie theater
Destructive, powerful storms. Connecticut caught in the crosshairs.Read More »
- Reflecting on Connecticut tornadoes 1 year later
- Today's Connecticut Forecast
- Warm temps, high humidity and strong storms for Monday afternoon
- Connecticut experiencing high pollen counts this week
- Hurricane hunters soar into storms to collect crucial data
- 'Hurricane Watch: The Path to Preparedness' weather special
- Connecticut River continues to overflow its banks
Tens of millions of dollars in claims are being distributed to eastern...Read More »
Several Connecticut towns and police departments are coming together to...Read More »