Yale received a record number of applicants for admission for the class of 2023.
More than 36,800 students applied and only 2,178 were admitted, making the acceptance rate only 5.9 percent.
Related Content: Cost to attend Yale next fall to rise to more than $75,000
That is a record low.
- Church in West Hartford holds Easter egg hunt, hides over 20,000 eggs
- VIDEO: Woman dragged by train in San Francisco
- President Trump continues Mueller report attacks
- Anti-abortion center challenges Hartford ordinance
- Bristol PD: Looking for hit-and-run driver
- Negotiations continue on day 11 of the Stop & Shop strike
- State police identify passengers in car in Wethersfield shooting
- Hurricane Michael upgraded to Category 5
- NOAA: March 2019 was second-hottest on record
- Rain and melting snow contributes to Connecticut River flooding
- Connecticut receives total of $1 million in federal aid from 2018 storms, tornadoes
- New Haven's cherry blossoms will be at full peak by the end of April
- 6 states under blizzard warnings as residents prepare for April snow storm
- Start working now on getting a green lawn this year
The 11 day strike between Stop and Shop and local unions has come to an end...Read More »
Kids all over Connecticut enjoyed Easter egg hunts on Sunday, and in West...Read More »
A new lawsuit is challenging a Hartford ordinance that requires faith-based,...Read More »
Stop & Shop employees and company officials said they're back at the table...Read More »
Kids all over Connecticut enjoyed Easter egg hunts on Sunday, and in West Hartford, one brought tons of joy to local children.Read More »
Bhanuka Harischandra was running a little late for his meeting Sunday.As a car carrying him pulled into the back entrance of the luxury Shangri-La Hotel in Sri Lanka's capital of Colombo, he realized something was wrong.Read More »