WILLINGTON, Conn. (WTNH) - Route 74 in Willington was closed for a period of time due to a 1-car motor vehicle accident.
Officials Route 74 between Parker Road and Daleville Road in Willington was closed because of a motor vehicle accident that occurred Monday morning.
Police say that the car accident involves one vehicle and is a serious injury crash.
Officials say the road has been cleared.
Cleared: Motor Vehicle Accident: WILLINGTON - Route 74 CLOSED between Parker Road and Daleville Road because of Motor Vehicle Accident...— Statewide CTDOT (@CTDOT_Statewide) March 11, 2019
- Van causes significant damage after it crashes into a building in Danbury
- California dad pushes daughter out of way of speeding car
- FD: Middlebury home a total loss following Sunday blaze
- PD: Serial shoplifter from Meriden apprehended
- Windsor Locks repeals sex offender restrictions amid lawsuit
- UConn receives $12 million grant for Air Force R&D efforts
- West Hartford 5K raises money for children's charities in honor of Johnny Moran
Winter 2019 has come and is pretty much gone for Connecticut.Read More »
- Springtime allergies return as weather warms up
- Cloudy and cool weather Sunday night, chance of spot shower by Monday morning
- On this day, the blizzard of 1888 swept Connecticut off its feet
- Connecticut State Police ready to assist during winter storm
- Connecticut residents ready for winter storm on Sunday night
- Travelers prepared as snowy March storm moves across Connecticut
- Lt. Gov. says Connecticut is ready for round 2 of snow
The lights went out at Quinnipiac University's Mount Carmel campus on Sunday...Read More »
The Danbury Police and Fire Departments are responding to 45 New Street in...Read More »
A house fire broke out in Middlebury on Sunday morning.Read More »
Residents of a Connecticut town have repealed a local ordinance that banned...Read More »
The ECAC Tournament didn't go so well for the Quinnipiac men's hockey team, but thanks to a terrific regular season, the season should continue for the Bobcats.Read More »