PLAINFIELD, Conn. (WTNH) - A Plainfield man was arrested on warrant Monday afternoon for allegedly attempting to record a woman in a bathroom.
Plainfield Police arrested Cole T. Parrock, 29, of Plainfield, at his workplace on the strength of an arrest warrant charging him with voyeurism.
Police said that in November 2018, an 18-year-old woman reported that Parrock was recording her while she was in the bathroom in a home. Police said that during the investigation, they discovered a video which depicted Parrock attempting to record the victim through a door frame.
Parrock is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
- Van causes significant damage after it crashes into a building in Danbury
- California dad pushes daughter out of way of speeding car
- FD: Middlebury home a total loss following Sunday blaze
- PD: Serial shoplifter from Meriden apprehended
- Windsor Locks repeals sex offender restrictions amid lawsuit
- UConn receives $12 million grant for Air Force R&D efforts
- West Hartford 5K raises money for children's charities in honor of Johnny Moran
Winter 2019 has come and is pretty much gone for Connecticut.Read More »
- Springtime allergies return as weather warms up
- Cloudy and cool weather Sunday night, chance of spot shower by Monday morning
- On this day, the blizzard of 1888 swept Connecticut off its feet
- Connecticut State Police ready to assist during winter storm
- Connecticut residents ready for winter storm on Sunday night
- Travelers prepared as snowy March storm moves across Connecticut
- Lt. Gov. says Connecticut is ready for round 2 of snow
The lights went out at Quinnipiac University's Mount Carmel campus on Sunday...Read More »
The Danbury Police and Fire Departments are responding to 45 New Street in...Read More »
A house fire broke out in Middlebury on Sunday morning.Read More »
Residents of a Connecticut town have repealed a local ordinance that banned...Read More »
The ECAC Tournament didn't go so well for the Quinnipiac men's hockey team, but thanks to a terrific regular season, the season should continue for the Bobcats.Read More »